Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blended Learning Model Approach The Blended Model approach uses:
- Live events in which all students participate at the same time in virtual classrooms – for online Courses/ Lectures and online Seminars;
- Online content studied by each student at his own time and speed – provided for online Courses/ Lectures and online Seminars;
- Collaboration in virtual environment by email, chat and using virtual rooms – used for online Seminars as well as for the online Courses/Lectures;
- Assessment performed live and post knowledge events – used for online Seminars and IPs;
- Reference Materials enhancing learning transfer, such as documents, studies, files in pdf and ppt format – used for online Courses/Lectures, online Seminars and for IPs.